- He walks quietly.
- He drives slowly.
- That is too bad.
- She is very pretty.
- She runs very fast.
- He speak English very well.
- The accident happened just now.
- They arrived exactly at ten.
- She was born soon after her father went abroad.
- We went out soon after we had finished our work.
- Luckily, we won the game.
- Unfortunately, it rained all day.
today, tomorrow, yesterday, this week, this Sunday, the other day, this month, last night, the night before last, last week, last year, before等
- I get up early.
- I have already done my homework.
here, there, near, far, downstairs, somewhere, anywhere, everywhere, nowhere, home, abroad等
- We go there.
- I have seen you somewhere before.
always, usually, generally, often, once, twice, many, several times, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, annually等
- We often go to the movies.
- We visit them twice a week.
very, much, little, more, less, most, enough, too, just, entirely, rather, fairly, somewhat, almost, hardly, only等
- He feels much better today.
- He only listens to his mother.
no, never, barely, rarely, hardly等
- She has little time to eat her lunch.
- She hardly visits us when she came.
well, hard, fast, slow, quickly, slowly, really等
- He did his homework well.
- He studies harder than I do.
together, well, carefully等
- I keep my books all together, so they're easy to find.
- The nurse looks after the babies carefully.
when, where, how, why等
- Where does she live?
- How do you go to school?
therefore, furthermore, however, otherwise, besides, in addition等
- I worked very hard; therefore, I got promoted.
- I don't want to go there, furthermore, I have no time to do so.
where, when, why, how等
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Tell me the reason why you didn't attend school.
既未變化的副詞原形，例如：fast, sweetly, hardly等，用 as … as, so … as 比較。
A + V + as adv as + B → A和B 一樣～
- She runs as fast as he in this class.
- I work as hard as John does.
既副詞-er或more+副詞，例如：faster, more sweetly等，用 … than … 比較。
A + V + adv-er / more adv + than B → A比B還～
- She runs faster of the two.
- I learned more quickly than he did.
既副詞-est或most+副詞，例如：fastest, most sweetly等。
A + V + the most / the best / adv-est → A最～
- I run fastest in the team.
- He sings most sweetly in his class.
原級 比較級 最高級 fast faster fastest hard harder hardest
原級 比較級 最高級 often more often most often carefully more carefully most carefully kindly more kindly most kindly
原級 比較級 最高級 little littler littlest far farther farthest